Georgia Power's Residential Energy Efficiency Program Contractor Participation Application
Thank you for your interest in Georgia Power’s Residential Energy Efficiency Programs.
Click the links below to download a PDF and learn more about each program:
To complete the application, you will need to:
- Complete the Online Contractor Participation Application
- Upload all required documents
To complete the Georgia Power Residential Energy Efficiency Program Contractor Sign-Up Process, you will also need to:
- Complete a Georgia Power Drug Screen and Background Check for all employees performing work on Home Energy Improvement Program and HVAC Service projects.
- Attend mandatory program trainings.
- Complete Program Mentoring Sessions with a Field Service Technician, for Home Energy Improvement Program and HVAC Service program.
- Have all required equipment and materials necessary to perform job functions as they relate to the Home Energy Improvement Program, the EarthCents® New Home Program or the HVAC Service program, as applicable.
Program Contractor Terms and Conditions, Incentive Terms and Conditions and/or Program Rebate Amounts subject to change.